We are often asked, “do I really need a CMS?” In a word, yes.
Imagine its 7.30 on a Friday evening and you've just seen an advert for the next "must have" product. You know you have it in stock and want to promote it on your home page.
Or you realise that the date shown for your next event is wrong, and it's this weekend!
With a Creative Branch Content Management System you get the flexibility to control your own website and be responsive to your business needs at any time, even after the web team has left for the day.
And because we wrote it with usability in mind, you don't need any technical knowledge or a degree in computer science to operate it. Please ask for a demonstration.
Clients don't stand still - make it mobile
Your clients are on the move constantly, so we now only create web sites, shops and booking systems that are responsive for mobile platforms.
- Page management
- Using a drag and drop system, you can add, delete and rearrange pages in seconds.
- Related pages
- A quick and easy way to guide the user through related topics and products.
- Web links
- A simple way to categorise and manage external links, plus one click testing of all live links.
- Banner management
- Change your banner images along with your mood, the weather or your latest promotion.
- Shout from your homepage about last minute availability, breaking news or daily specials.
- Capture and manage enquiries and contacts online to ensure you never misplace a lead.
- SEO management
- The ability to manage your own search engine content is critical to any good SEO campaign.
- Everyone's doing it. Keep your clients interested and share your specialist knowledge on a regular basis.
- Does what it says on the tin and comes in handy when you have something newsworthy to shout about.
- Promote and manage your special offers. Be it last minute holidays or great deals on car insurance.
- Quickly build and manage a diary of events to keep your visitors informed of upcoming activities.
- Case studies
- Why not show a product or service in action? The case study facility allows you to do just that.
- Complement your recruitment campaigns with an online presence and the appropriate application forms.
- A wise man once said, "people buy from people". Now your existing customers can say how good your service is.
- Build a comprehensive gallery quickly, with minimum fuss, and without the need for photo editing software.
- Notices/ promotions
- Create ads and promotions for your pages. It's so easy you can change them weekly, daily or even hourly.
- Social media
- Let your audience spread the word on your behalf. We reckon they will "Like" your business or services.
- If your team is one of your greatest assets, introduce them. You can even assign team members to pages.
- Build a reference library for clients to download support documents, brochures, guides, MP3s and more.
- One word covers so much functionality. Include an online shopping or booking facility within your site.