After the success of our strategic Winter marketing campaign for the LDHA (Lake District Hoteliers Association), we are pleased to say we secured a year long relationship with the organisation to launch their second Winter campaign and to continue securing those all important bookings and visits throughout 2018.
Last year we -
- Developed the popular ‘Real Lakes’ brand
- Created a range of Social channels gaining over 12,000 followers on FB alone within 4 months
- Created the bespoke ‘Real Lakes’ website
- Earned nearly 44,000 PPC impressions within a location targeted 4 month campaign
- Gained over 1000 Opt-In email subscribers from a standing start
- Launched a nationally recognised Photography competition
- Overall reached tens of millions
Building on the success of the 2016/17 campaign, this year we outlined new objectives including -
- Capitalise on legacy assets from last years campaign.
- Make best use of well established channels by farming existing contacts and audiences whilst driving to increase audience reach
- Streamline messaging with the single goal of increasing bookings and visits to attractionsBuild Legacy for 2018 to increased ROI for membersThis years Winter campaign will be coming to a close over the next few months and we have already seen fantastic results across a range of channels having surpassed many of our initial campaign aims.
New successes include -
- The innovative new ‘Real Lakes’ App has reached over 1000 downloads in a number of weeks
- The FB account has grown to a following of over 40,000 people within 2 months
- A 3.31% increase in unique users to the website year on year
- An average CTR on PPC Search Adverts of 8.52%
- Hundreds of millions reached within 3 months (600 Million from a single FB post)
- Our expert, dedicated team have made this campaign possible through strategic marketing, innovative development and clever design. If you’re looking to launch a new campaign or would like to build on the success of past campaigns, pop in for a cuppa and a chat. Our team are always ready to talk strategy!