Marketing Assistant - Full and part time positions available.
We are looking for an ‘hands on’ individual to join our busy marketing department. You will need to have strong communications skills, be used to maintaining great relationships with clients, and have the practical knowledge to manage a range of digital marketing strategies.
- Enthusiasm, passion and a keen eye for detail
- Experience in digital marketing practices across multiple channels and campaign planning
- Be able to demonstrate adapting ‘voice’ and writing style to different client sectors and channels
- Proven track record in content marketing, including blogging and article writing
- Comfortable working with clients to build relationships
- Have a working knowledge of PPC and social media advertising
- Be able to work as part of a small creative team to strict deadlines
- Top brew making skills are a bonus
Benefits for you:
- Create marketing magic alongside a super talented bunch of lovely people...
- Be based in the heart of the beautiful Lake District
- Claim back with our excellent health plan
- and work with our large list of lovely clients!
Working hours: 9 -5.30 – although nature of social media marketing may require out of hours work. Flexible hours are available. Must have access to car, as you may be required to travel to meet clients.
Salary: dependant on experience.
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th of June 2017.
The Creative Branch is a creative agency based in Staveley, in the heart of the Lake District. We offer a range of services including; branding, web design, software development, print and marketing. We work with a huge range of clients throughout the UK.